To be eligible for Veterinary Nurse membership of BSAVA you must be registered with the RCVS. Overseas nurses must be registered with the equivalent organisation in their own country and provide details to be eligible to become members.
Join now and you will benefit from:
- Discounted BSAVA Congress registration – the biggest small animal conference in Europe.
- FREE annual BSAVA Congress podcasts – covering a wide range of small animal topics, available to download or listen to online shortly after BSAVA Congress.
- SAVE on CPD courses – From mini modules and merit awards to webinars, available throughout the UK.
- SAVE £20 on BSAVA manuals – essential information on a wide range of small animal topics
- FREE BSAVA Vet Nurse membership pin badge.
- Online access to the BSAVA Small Animal Formulary and Smartphone App – view the practitioner’s indispensable guide.
- FREE Learn@Lunch webinars – up to 24 hours CPD available to you per year.
- Complimentary subscription to Companion, the essential monthly publication for BSAVA members – featuring practical content relating to your needs in practice, including instructive CPD features and general association news. View sample issue
- Access to a growing range of online benefits – including the BSAVA Health & Safety Resource and downloadable Client Information Leaflets
- Peace of mind – from practice insurance, income protection to health insurance, legal helpline and Health & Safety consultancy.
- Free BSAVA Pocketbook for Veterinary Nurses – exclusive membership benefit, designed as a ‘quick reference’ guide, providing a range of essential and useful information easily at hand
- Exclusive web access - dedicated member only content
- Loyalty reward gift - Every year we reward our eligible loyal members with a FREE gift as a thank you for their loyalty to the Association. This year, Veterinary Nurse members gain free access to the course ‘An introduction to Nurse clinics’.
- COMING SOON! FREE access to VETbytes Nurse app - A new mobile app providing veterinary surgeons, nurses and animal healthcare teams with an extensive library of concise medical summaries drawn from global guidelines and peer-reviewed journals. Launching in Autumn 2020.