Upcoming Metropolitan Course - Managing hypotension in the anaesthetised patient – the why’s, the what’s and the how’s, Tristan Merlin, 24th August 7.30pm

Regions now banner email footer

Our next Regions Now course, hosted by our Region, is Managing hypotension in the anaesthetised patient – the why’s, the what’s and the how’s, with Tristan Merlin.

For more information, and to book, please visit the BSAVA website click here >

Hi there
I am trying to access the short communications and associated reading for this course which I thought was available from today (17th August) I am pretty sure I am booked onto this course. It comes up on My Regions Now site

Thanks
Ruth Stephens

1 Like

Hi Ruth,

I have had a look and can’t see a booking for you for this one - I have booked you on and sorted out your access, so you should now be able to view the content :slight_smile:

I have also checked through your bookings and you are not booked in for anything after this date, in case you wanted to book in :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any issues.

Jen

Thank you. I am obviously an old fuddy duddy when it comes to using technology.
Is there anywhere on the site that I can see what courses I am booked on? I looked around but failed to find it. I know I am not booked on any others as yet. :slight_smile: