Regions Now: The role of behavioural medicine in general veterinary practice - live date 22nd June 7.30pm

Regions now banner email footer

Our next Regions Now course, hosted by our Region, is the role of behavioural medicine in general veterinary practice with Sarah Heath.

For more information, and to book, please visit the BSAVA website click here >

Hi Jenny - no , it was the 3 presentations on reproduction , by Gary England on Wed 14th April that I was interested in .Sadly , I am away working next week - can I have in some sort of format after the event , when I am back home? Are you able to help me with this?
Thanks for your assistance - Bill McCance.

Hi Bill!

I have just emailed you - I think we have crossed over :slight_smile: This is a post under the region listing one of the upcoming courses.

I have booked you on and given you access to the Gary England course - the live sessions are recorded and uploaded after the even, so you will be able to view that element of it from next week :slight_smile:

Hope that helps Bill and that you enjoy the course at your own leisure.

Jen

Hi Jenny - sorry about the mix up - our emails were sent at the same time - thanks , got the info on the course I wanted - Gary England - next week!(not Sarah heath).
great - thank you.

haha! Perfect :smiley: great minds I think.

Enjoy!

Jen