Regions Now: B2 or not B2? - live date 1st December 7.30pm

Regions now banner email footer

Our next Regions Now course, hosted by our Region, is B2 or not B2? Approaching the stages of myxomatous mitral valve disease in first opinion practice with Adrian Boswood.

For more information, and to book, please visit the BSAVA website click here >

Hi Jennie,
I’m slightly worried I won’t be out of work on time for the live session, but really don’t want to miss this one!! Do you know if the live session is going to be recorded for access afterwards? Kind Regards,
Laura

Laura Taylor

Hi Laura,

Not a problem - if you miss the live session we will be recording it. They are then uploaded to the course page and will be available for a couple of weeks after, and I will email registered delegates to let you know when it is available. After that, the live session is then uploaded to the BSAVA library, so you should be able to catch it :slight_smile:

Jen

Hi Jenny, I was unable to attend the live webinar for B2 or not B2 and have had an email to tell me the recording is available, but the link just brings me to this forum/thread and I can’t see how to view the recording. Probably my (lack of) IT skills, but could you let me know how to access please.
Thanks a lot, Lisa