To become an overseas member your permanent home and work address must be outside the UK. You must also be a registered vet not on the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeon Home Practising Register. This category of membership is e-communicative only. Overseas members can join the BSAVA as full members, providing they meet certain criteria. Find out more about full membership of the BSAVA here
Join now and you will benefit from:
- FREE access to the PDP Resource Bank which provides a range of online webinars, podcasts and articles, matched directly to each of the RCVS PDP competences.
- FREE enrolment onto our online Professional Key Skills modular CPD programme; completion of which equips members with the key skills required for inclusion on the RCVS Advanced Practitioners list, alongside a relevant Postgraduate certificate.
- FREE access to Learn @ Lunch webinars. These one-hour lunchtime webinars are recorded and available on the website for up to 2 months after the live session so if lunchtimes are a busy time, you can simply catch up later.
- Online access to vet stream Congress Podcasts (excluding Masterclasses).
- Online access to the Journal of Small Animal Practice (JSAP) – the peer-reviewed journal covering all aspects of medicine and surgery.
- Online access to the BSAVA Small Animal Formulary, and the Smartphone app – the practitioner’s indispensable pocket guide.
- Online access to Companion, the essential publication for BSAVA members – featuring practical content relating to your needs in practice, including instructive CPD features, and general association news. View a sample issue of Companion
- SAVE £30 on BSAVA veterinary manuals and £20 on nursing manuals – essential information on a wide range of small animal topics.
- NEW! 33% discount on VETbytes - A new mobile app providing veterinary surgeons, nurses and animal healthcare teams with an extensive library of concise medical summaries drawn from global guidelines and peer-reviewed journals.